Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Kings vs Rockets: Saying Hello to Ron-Ron

Kings-Rockets tonight. Kings lose almost basically every game so I'm not holding up much hope for this one.

Quick note: The Rockets currently sit 7th in the West but only have a two game cushion. We also own the Rockets draft pick in 2009. This might be me being ignorant, and I can't find it anywhere on the net, but is it lottery protected? If not, then Kings fans should root against the Rockets any chance we get.

I'm going try to write a longer post this afternoon. We'll see though...

2 comments:

  1. The draft pick is lottery protected. Somewhere, I think on DraftExpress, I saw how all these transactions played out. But to answer the question regarding the Rockets: It is lottery protected. I doubt the Rox miss the playoffs though despite the current struggles.

    http://www.draftexpress.com/transactions.php#30 (Here is the link to the page, but it recaps how the protection for the pick works.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I don't know why I couldn't find it. I also should know this stuff...

    ReplyDelete